Friday, October 31, 2008

Jumaat Mubarakah~

salamun salam...

Alhamdulillah, today is friday.. jumaat mubarakah~ well, the day of rahmah, we should be thank to Allah for giving us opportunity to live in this world for another jumaat... in this day, we are encourage to wear the best and nice attire that we love most, then for men, a bit of fragrance to complete our day~ n come to mosque early oke~ insyaAllah, this is sunnah of Rasulullah s.a.w~ may Allah reward us for doing this good deeds..

well, i'm actually want to share this poem to all my kind readers.. this poem created special for my Big Day~ and I should thank to the women behind the scene.. Thanks A Lot to Makcik Asma.. Click here to visit her Blog::

This is the poem she dedicated to me...

Anak muda
kena berani
berani menyatakan
sesuatu yang diyakini
kebenarannya
"menyuruh buat baik,
mencegah berbuat jahat".

Anak muda
mesti berani
menangkis yang bersalahan
dengan kebenaran
membantah dengan
cukup alasan.

Anak muda
mesti berani
menyatakan fikiran
buat kemajuan agama
dan bangsanya
yang menjadi kewajipan setiap orang
bagi mengisi kemerdekaan
agar bangsa kita
tidak kecelaruan.

Moga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan sentiasa dalam peliharaan Allah.

~Such a nice poem, and I pray to Allah to give me strength as what this poem meant to me~ ~Ameen~

Again, Thank You Very Much Makcik~ may Allah bless u and all ur family members~

Hmm.. what else??? Yaa.. here we go.. Officially I wolud like to announce my senior Abg Ezran ,is getting married soon.. and he asked me to help him to promote his blog.. here it is.. Click here to visit his Blog::

oke.. i got to go now.. today there is a Celebration in my Office.. time to eat.. lot n a lot~~ :D

Jumaat Mubarakah~

No comments: