Friday, October 17, 2008

my name is nurul aizam zaini~

Salam...

Hmm.. its the first time ever I post up an entry in english, even though the name of my blog is "My Thoughts" but all entries before are in Bahasa Melayu.

Well I think I should start from now on to post at least 1 or 2 entry in english. Even though my english writing skills are not really good, in specific my grammatical knowledge,but its ok to me, at least it could help me to improve myself. Maybe those who are good in that particular skills could help me by leaving some comments that constructively to improve my skills.

Some people feel shy to admit their weaknesses, as for me, its not right for me to feel so because it will never help me at all. And now, at least I'm not scared to make mistakes in my writing skills because my intention is to improve myself. Why should I feel shy for that? huh?

We learn english, but it doesn't mean we forget our mother tongue pride.. ;O

Oke guys... see ya.. I still have one more paper to go on saturday.. pray for me n for u as well~

Jazakumullah khairan khateera~

1 comment:

Huda Engku said...

good for u pal. keep it going... all the best!